Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Lender & Your Genuine Original Mortgage Note.

Soon, I will post a more detailed Blog concerning the issues of mortgagors challenging mortgage lenders ("The Mortgagee") to prove ownership of the loan documents and produce the "Genuiune Original Mortgage Note." .... Borrowers need an education regarding the instruments which they execute and understand their rights and obligations before and after executing these instruments. I am not an attorney and am not endeavoring to provide legal advice. I will, however seek to help you to construct questions which you can present to a competent legal advisor pursuant to your becoming a more knowlegeable consumer, investor and head of household. In the meanwhile, please post any questions to me which you might have. I hope soon to identify a legal advisor who can contribute to this Blog Category or refer you to existing Blogs by Attorneys which specifically address this category of loan and mortgage concerns. Thx.

3 comments:

  1. Hello,

    In recent times many Australian lenders introduced a mandatory genuine savings policy for all loan applications to purchase a property. This was in response to the increased number of first home buyers with no deposit and no savings applying for home loans. Thanks a lot for your information......

    Mortgage Buyer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I now own a business of my own with the help of Elegantloanfirm with a loan of $900,000.00 USD. at 2% rate charges, at first i taught with was all a joke until my loan request was  process under five working days and my requested funds was transfer to me. am now a proud owner of a large business with 15 staffs working under me. All thanks to the loan officer Russ Harry he is a God sent, you can contact them to improve your business on.. email-- Elegantloanfirm@hotmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Contact: pedroloanss@gmail.com / WhatsApp Number+1-8632310632 for loan offer,
    Mr Pedro enabled me to take advantage of an incredible opportunity to relocate and expand my business with his loan offer, at a pivotal time. The support I received from the Loan Firm Pedro working for it was priceless.

    ReplyDelete